Saturday, November 5, 2011

Flake Sisters Retreat Oct 30-Nov 2, 2011

 So my fantastic sisters planned a wonderful retreat/birthday party for me in Utah last weekend.  We went to a resort northeast of Ogden called Wolf Creek. We took some great walks, hot tubbed, watched a scary movie, (The Village) romantic ones too, and ate ourselves sick.  We didn't get much sleep, but the bonding, advice and spirit was enough to last me at least 18 months!


 Here we are: RaeAnn, Jolynne, MayLynn, Claudia, Lova, Elaine and me!!  Carolee took the picture.


What a wonderful 62nd Halloween birthday, replete with games, gifts, spooks and loads of love and best wishes for my future mission to Greece.  I am now all ready to be the best companion my husband will have on his mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment